 Technic / 10034
10033  |  10035
Subject:
Pneumatic Engines
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 05:00:11 GMT

Hi everyone,
As promised, I have been working on a more interesting Technic project. I
have made a couple pneumatic v4 engines which you can see here:

http://sparky.i989.net/rstehlik/pnengines.html

If you have any ideas on how to measure the power of these things, let me
know. It would be fun to scale it up and compare with real engines.
Rob