 Technic / 10049
Re: and you thought I'd lost my mind when I built a turkey...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 14:45:02 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gregory Muri writes:
WOW!  That is great!  This is a fantastic use of Mindstorms capability.

Yeah, it seems to use quite the cross section of sensors.  I'm glad I didn't
need any more inputs or outputs, because I already have 6 of each, and I'd be
doomed if I needed another one.  I don't think I'd want to put a third RCX in
this :)

I absolutely love your selection of minifigs!  The guy on the front right is
the best!  LMAO

Yeah, when I was rummaging through my unsorted minifig bin I saw that head, and
knew it'd be just perfect for the crazed amusement park fan.

Although I have enjoyed all your MOCS very much, I think this is now my
favorite.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com

Greg

"Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message
How about a fully automated Mindstorms controlled minifig scale Freefall
amusement park ride?  Sound like fun?

http://www.brickfrenzy.com/technic_gravitywell.html

It's called The Gravity Well, and it's my first technic MOC since November
2001.  It seems I'd been focusing a little too much on .space this past
year, so a little change of pace was necessary.  Who knows what's going to
be next...

Adrian
--
http://www.brickfrenzy.com