 Technic / 10121
Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 12:49:51 GMT

Can I have a wild guess at what you want to make?

Duq

"Dennis Bosman" <dennisbosman@hotmail.com> wrote in message
I need at least four of them ......

Dennis

In lugnet.technic, Evert van Wichen writes:
Set 5218 (pneumatic pack). it's quite expensive if you only need the • pump,
but it has one.

Inventory:

http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/inv/sets/5218-1?withpics=yes

Regards,

Evert

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman writes:
I thought they were still available at S@H until a few months ago, but
recently I saw they aren't in the assortment anymore.

And I think there isn't a set incl. such a small pump, am I right?

Dennis Bosman