 Technic / 10054
Re: S@H: Where are the compressor pump sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 20:59:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dennis Bosman writes:
I thought they were still available at S@H until a few months ago, but
recently I saw they aren't in the assortment anymore.

And I think there isn't a set incl. such a small pump, am I right?

Dennis Bosman

If you have access to Pitsco, you can still order pneumatic parts, they're
in the most recent print catalog. The online catalog also has the parts, but
doesn't have the pictures to show you what you're ordering:

http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/finditem.cfm?itemid=1367
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/finditem.cfm?itemid=1369
http://www.pldstore.com/pitsco2_30/finditem.cfm?itemid=1124

I received my first Pitsco order today, and I'm very happy with the service
and selection.

Cary