 People / 2916
2915  |  2917
Subject:
Vendettas (was Re: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 19:27:13 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Tim Courtney writes:
XFUT'ed to .off-topic.debate and .people at Rich Mazno's request.  Only
keeping it in market for this one post, for continuity so people using
newsreaders know my reply is moving. :-)

I'd argue that this is an admin issue if it belongs anywhere on LUGNET(tm)
at all. (which I doubt, at this point, that it does) It's a stretch to see
how this fits the lugnet.people charter:

lugnet.people– All about LEGO® people (enthusiasts, fans, maniacs,
collectors, builders, etc.): Introductions, anecdotes, neighborly
discussions, helpful advice, disaster relief planning, etc.; manias,
phobias, addictions, obsessions, etc.; support for and relief from non-LEGO®
friends, coworkers, spouses, significant others, etc.; the human condition
as it relates to LEGO®; etc.

Well maybe under disaster relief planning? Or phobias? It sure doesn't fit
neighborly discussions.