 Administrative / General / 10086
Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 06:30:36 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:

This is what I don't get. Larry offends people. Larry acts childishly. Larry
engages in name calling. But when I point all this out, I get the flack.

Scott A

So, Scott, why do you point this stuff out ??? (Please DO NOT answer)

Often there is no real purpose in such replies.
I cannot know why you feel you need to respond to bad posts by others
and to continue rants and mud slinging--and I don't care.  Almost nothing
you ever say is worth reading so I simply ignore you.  And I also ignore
a ton of other posts that I consider garbage.  I believe that makes us very
different.  How you conduct yourself is up to you until you disrupt the rest
of us--and this goes for everyone here on Lugnet.
This is NOT up for debate so don't take us there.

For the record, I am breaking one of my personal rules in replying to your
post, Scott.  That rule is that I vow not to reply to anything posted by you.

I have been here on Lugnet as long as you and as long as Larry...since the
first Beta test and I have never replied to you until now.  This is because I
don't care to due to personal feelings.  I will not elaborate as you won't
like
it, but I can say that I don't like you.  There are others on Lugnet that I
don't like, also, and I have my own personal opinion about Larry but I don't
care to discuss any of it further.  I keep quiet until I have something
worthwhile to say; I just wish other people would do the same.

__Kevin Salm__