 Administrative / General / 10049
Re: Do you think there is a market for your MOCs on eBay? Please discuss...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 21:43:33 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess writes:
<snip previous stuff>
Scott, Here is what I've taken from your post:

1. Larry is a twit because he missed the point (which was....?).
2. You want to point out that you are tired of Larry's attitude
3. You want to point out that you are tired of Larry's control over "every
thread that goes beyond 4"
4. You raise your views on Larry's policing actions, but there's not point
in discussing them

It seems that the only reason you are responding to Larry's post is to
further the animosity that exists between the two of you. Now, do you have a
point relevant to the discussion at hand that you would like to make, or are
you going to further traumatize this poor equine corpse?

If you are wanting to constructively contribute to the betterment of LUGNET
through continued discussion of curators as Posting Policemen or US
Trademark law, please add some content sans Larry and I will be willing to
listen. If all you are interested in is baiting Larry or others (and yes, I
went hook, line and sinker) into a pointless counter-productive rant, then
take it to e-mail so that the rest of us are spared the experience. I'm not
interested in sorting out the Scott vs. Larry chaff from the rest of the
Admin wheat.

-Duane
<snip other previous stuff>

Insert your favourite me too post here!!!

Jude

Too bad we cannot have a script added so Scott cannot reply to Larry.