 Administrative / General / 10054
Re: Nothing to do with a market for your MOCs on eBay.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 01:15:39 GMT

    That message doesn't have anything to do with the market of MOC's on
ebay...not even a little.
    And neither does this post--HA HA!
    I guess while I'm writing, I might as well say something a teensy bit
meaningful, even if it doesn't have anything to do with the topic I'm replying
to: wouldn't it be cool if LEGO made minifig vending machines?  A single
minifig could easily fit into one of those little plastic bubbles.  Each one
would probably be $1, but I know people would buy them.  You could fill a
machine with all styles of minifigs--Pirates, Space dudes, Town citizens,
Knights, etc.  Of course, each one should also come with some sort of accessory
applicable to the minifig's world.