 Administrative / General / 10078
Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 23:03:58 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:

The issues have already been discussed, its (to borrow from someone)
'ploughed ground.'  Its been established by many here that community
policing is good and not bad.  In every private conversation I've had with
someone from LUGNET on the topic, they've agreed.  We have a case of a few
people who want to establish an anything goes environment, or be a thorn in
everyone's side (Scott).

An interesting description. I challenge you to look at all my posts over the
last couple of months outside this group and look at the amount of
"thorning" I have generated. Compare that to your own, and that of your
vigilante mate's. I know I won't be top of the list. How long before Brian's
words are echoed again?

Scott A

Hi Scott,

Please refrain from quoting the entire post to reply to a single paragraph. If
people want more context, they can always read the previous posts.

Thanks

ROSCO