 Administrative / NNTP / 1030
Re: Posting Dates (Was: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.nntp
Date:
Fri, 1 Mar 2002 12:51:04 GMT

My most abject apologies Scott.

Don't worry about it.

Scott A

=+=
Have you inspected Arthur’s Seat yet?
http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=scotta

"A reasonable man adapts himself to suit his environment. An unreasonable
man persists in attempting to adapt his environment to suit himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man." (GBS)
=+=