 Marketplace / Theory / 2291
Re: The Care and Feeding of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 18:47:10 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Matthew Gerber writes:
My deepest apologies for this long re-post, but I had meant to change the
name of this thread, as the current name was completely off-topic, but I
posted just the same. Please make replies to this current subject to this
version of the post. Thank You

Matt,

Thanks for doing that.  I was pretty astonished that, as a newbie, I could
actually post a topic that not only spawned 83 posts but also started a
minor war on LUGNET!  Flattered as I was by that, I thank you for being
mindful of the original topic.