 Marketplace / Theory / 2299
Re: The Care and Feedng of Your Trademark (Was: Community Policing...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 17:03:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.theory, Scott Arthur writes:

 Further, if your were to start honouring trademarks just so you could
 chastise others I'd be a little worried about you.

And in the vein of YET ANOTHER current LUGNET thread about your disruptive
tendancies, your continued sniping and heel nipping at Larry has me a little
worried about you. You need to back away and take a good look at the way you
post at LUGNET, and the tones you take...especially if you value your
involvment here to any extent.

Perhaps you need to think about your tone, this almost sounds like a threat?
I really think you are confusing the message with the messenger. Go back and
read Brian's post. Consider it fully. Was he wrong? Was I wrong to support >him?

If you're referring to:

http://news.lugnet.com/market/theory/?n=2268

...which I think you are, all you are doing here is trying to publicly
further your personal vendetta against Larry.  Matt is totally right.  And
it is about the messenger, YOU have beaten this issue to a pulp.  Take your
personal problems offline, PLEASE.

You have no idea to what extent you irritate people here.  Most if not all
of the people I talk to off of LUGNET feel the same way.

Maybe if you were to contribute something positive once in a while, people
would think more positively of you.

-Tim