 Administrative / General / 10058
Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 04:25:26 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Tim Courtney wrote:
Whoops.... I wasn't addressing you there.  I was addressing Scott.  Is • that
how you took it?  If so, my sincere apologies.

No misinterpretations, I was agreeing with your cite and following up.

Ohh... thought you were getting after me :-)  Doh!

Sorry that my response was a little terse and may not have been as clear
as it should be.

No problem.

Things are very lousy at work right now (in the next
day or so I may have something to say about that over in .people).

I wish you the best, hopefully its not the worst case scenario that's going
through my head.

I do understand that.  I get a lot out of what you contribute to • discussion
here.

(I hope) this was a simple miscommunication on my part.

Nope, miscommunication on my part. I think we both know that we want to
help Lugnet be a better place.

Ok. :-)

-Tim