 General / 35301
Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:11:55 GMT

What I think is hilarious (in a sad way) is that (I'm apparently such a
lightning rod that?) any conversation that I participate seems to get
branded, by people that ought to know better, as my thread. I didn't start
that particular thread. I didn't have the last post in it. I'm not even sure
I had the majority of the posts in it. Yet it's "when Lar said to Allan",
even to Tim.

Aw, Lar! It's because everyone loves and respects you so very much and looks
up to you as THE mentor around here.

Did I mention that I have some beautiful oceanfront property in Montana that
I'd love to sell you? ;)

Seriously, you keep putting your hand out there and others keep slapping it.
You were bound to notice that eventually. Those who don't speak up don't get
spoken back to.

Keep up the great work, Lar!

-Dave