 Administrative / General / 10073
Re: Community Policing is a Good Thing(TM) (Was: Re: Do you think there is a market)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:32:11 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tim Courtney writes:
"Benjamin Medinets" <bmedinets@excite.com> wrote in message

Just like when Lar said to Allan Bedford what he thought a review was....

Now that, I'll agree, was terribly A-R.  But that thread is over, I don't
care to revisit it.

What I think is hilarious (in a sad way) is that (I'm apparently such a
lightning rod that?) any conversation that I participate seems to get
branded, by people that ought to know better, as my thread. I didn't start
that particular thread. I didn't have the last post in it. I'm not even sure
I had the majority of the posts in it. Yet it's "when Lar said to Allan",
even to Tim.