 Administrative / General / 10079
Re: E-mail hyperlinks on LUGNET
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 00:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.faq, Jude Beaudin wrote:
Everytime I click an email hyperlink from a ng post I get the
following message from Outlook 2K:

The command line argument is not valid. Verify the switch you
are using.

I wonder if it's haveing a problem with the subject definition in the
link?

try the two links here, tell me if any of those work, or both, or none:

  http://www.lugnet.com/~179/

Dan

FUT lugnet.admin.general