 People / 2917
2916  |  2918
Subject:
Getting laid off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:43:00 GMT

Well, as I feared, I will probably be laid off by the 5th of February.

So it looks like I won't be attending Brickswest this year. :^(

However, I do have a line on a new job, at which I interviewed last
Thursday, and I will be going back for a 2nd interview this Thursday.

Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me!

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego/