 People / 2923
Re: Getting laid off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 02:38:39 GMT

In article <Gqq92H.E6n@lugnet.com>, "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote:

Ooh, double bummer. At least with my severance package I still feel • comfortable
attending BricksWest. Here's hoping that new job comes through fast and • you can
make a last minute decision to attend.

My company doesn't know the meaning of "Severance package."

Unfortunately, I won't be attending even if I get a new job. It would look
bad, I think, to get the job and then take days off immediately after
starting. :^P

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego Creations