 People / 2921
Re: Getting laid off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2002 01:20:41 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Sandlin writes:
Well, as I feared, I will probably be laid off by the 5th of February.

So it looks like I won't be attending Brickswest this year. :^(

Ooh, double bummer. At least with my severance package I still feel comfortable
attending BricksWest. Here's hoping that new job comes through fast and you can
make a last minute decision to attend.

Frank