 Off-Topic / Debate / 731
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 08:01:29 GMT

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:46:06 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K) wrote:

On Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:22:24 GMT, jasper@janssen.dynip.com (Jasper Janssen)
wrote:

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:39:40 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

I do believe I saw a new book in the series.  A couple of months ago, I saw a
new one at a mall bookstore.  I glanced at it briefly, and thought I should
check the library to see if it is available yet.(1)
Don't recall the title of it, though.

It's not at barnesandnoble.com - sure you didn't see one of the
earlier books in the series?

I really don't think so.  I read all the books, and I distinctly remember
seeing the book, glancing quickly at it, and saying to myself "bout time" and
to try to remember to check the library to see if it is in or on order.

I am going that way soon, I will try to remember to check. (1)

Ack.  I went to the bookstore I _thought_ I saw it at.  No luck.  I might be
getting senile.......   But not giving up yet.

-- Terry K --