 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1011
Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 15:36:54 GMT

Steve Bliss writes:
I just ordered 6558 Shark Cage Cove and 6559 Deep Sea Bounty yesterday,
which was when I found out Treasure Hunters had gone buh-bye. :(

I have a theory on why 6557 was so popular and sold out... but I wouldn't want
to implicate any specific group or fans of any particular theme.  I'll just say
that it may have something to do with the one rather large white element that
comes in this set.  Nuf said I hope :-)

-Mike Ulring