 Off-Topic / Debate / 676
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 12:48:40 GMT

On Sun, 14 Mar 1999 03:47:50 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:

But by and large I stand by my assertion of the media as generally
clueless, counterexamples notwithstanding. Reference the current Y2K
thing... must EVERY article explain from the beginning what it is (and
bobble one detail)? Just give a ref to a well written one and skip the
intro.

Come on, everkone is KtoK compliant bk now, aren't thek?

Jasper "Old hat" Janssen