 Off-Topic / Debate / 648
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 11 Mar 1999 00:36:59 GMT

Dictionary, Schmictionary. Words mean what I want them to mean.

However, if you insist...

What was privatized was a food service operation. The customer of that
operation was UT. Not you. You're just the captive audience. If you have
some budget numbers to show that UT is now spending more than they did
before, you're welcome to argue that privatization was a failure. But
under the cited definition, it's still a success from the perspective of
the customer.

Too bad for you that you're not it.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.