 Off-Topic / Fun / 1087
Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 09:01:22 GMT

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:22:37 GMT, Larry Pieniazek uttered the following
profundities...

Any any traveler knows, Carryon is better than checked.

However, it is so often the case that proponents of this
philosophy are extremely selfish, leaving no room for anyone
else's carry-on. Their one bag taking up the entire space of
the bin....     :o)

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/