 Off-Topic / Debate / 687
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 1999 12:54:30 GMT

On Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:35:01 GMT, richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net
(Richard Dee) wrote:

Well, discriminatory, I don't know. All I know is my parents are
paying more as a result. 'Tis to pay for increased child
allowance(1). The married people pay for that tax allowance,
whether they have kids or not, want kids or not, had kids or
not!

Well, no, it's no longer getting something that is _only_ available to
a) married couples, and therefore, II), to heterosexual couples.

Not much difference between that and giving all blacks and/or
non-blacks a tax break.

Jasper