 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1009
WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 11:23:57 GMT

Greetings!

What we have here is a grown woman about to break down in tears; I just
called S@H and was informed that they've been out of 6557 Divers
Treasure Hunters since before Xmas.  And it is, of course,
discontinued.  This is the only set I need to complete my Divers
collection!  Does anybody have an extra they're willing to sell?  I'm
afraid I don't really have anything to trade (I'm a real specific
collector) other than a Pirate set (6261 Raft Raiders in a baggie...
thanks to my movers!).  If anybody has any leads, I'd be forever
grateful!

Also, my husband saw the photo listing I was going through and started
to reminisce about a set he had as a kid... that would be the 6861 X-1
Patrol Craft.  If anybody is willing to help me figure out the pieces
for it (since I'm sure the set doesn't really exist any more!), we could
make Matt a very happy man :-)

Thanks for your help in advance!
Beth Reiten