 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1008
1007  |  1009
Subject:
Spring-loaded cannons for you
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 09:58:00 GMT

A friend from Boston told me the US version of Lego cannons don't fire,
probably because spring-loaded cannons are considered hazardous for children.

He asked me if firing cannons are available in Italy.

Yes, they are. It is possible to order them by mail at Lego Service, Pack
#5134, that comes with 2 dk-grey cannons, 2 brown gun-carriages, 12 1x1
rounded bricks, 4 2x2 black plates with wheel holders, 8 1x1 lt-grey wheels
without tires.

To see a picture of the 5134 content look either at the Pause catalogue on
Lugnet:

  http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=5134

or at the European Lego Service catalogue:

  http://www.lego.com/catalog/eur/product.asp

Price is between 4.00 and 4.50 USD (depends on Euro/Dollar exchange rate),
plus postage.

I called Lego Service Italy today and they told me they have about 20 packs
ready to ship.

I post this message on RTL and Lugnet to see if anybody else is interested in
firing cannons. I don't make this for money and don't apply any recharge. It's
just to help other Legomaniacs.

BTW, I can't imagine any way this "weapon" could be dangerous to anyone, a
part than choking it :)
Strange things happen in US, anybody can go a shop around the corner and buy a
REAL gun, but Lego cannons can't fire...

If you are interested send me an e-mail.

Mario

Mario Ferrari
http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/Galaxy/9449/
e-mail: mario.ferrari@edis.it