 Off-Topic / Debate / 727
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:22:24 GMT

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:39:40 GMT, legoverse@geocities.com (Terry K)
wrote:

I do believe I saw a new book in the series.  A couple of months ago, I saw a
new one at a mall bookstore.  I glanced at it briefly, and thought I should
check the library to see if it is available yet.(1)
Don't recall the title of it, though.

It's not at barnesandnoble.com - sure you didn't see one of the
earlier books in the series?

Jasper