 Off-Topic / Fun / 1116
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 07:38:05 GMT

Jasper Janssen writes:
On Mon, 8 Mar 1999 03:19:43 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>
wrote:
good strategy because I have several times been bumped from flights and

_bumped_ from a flight? You mean, as in, you've payed for a ticket,
plane leaves on time, you were there, but there was no room for you
because some bigwig payed them bigtime to get in ahead of you? Is that
_legal_?!

Jasper
Naah.. I think _bumped_from_a_flight means: you're flying over the ocean.
Plane hits a speedbump and whoops..there you go. From 15 km hight falling
towards the (at that speed rock-hard) water...

Mark