 Off-Topic / Fun / 1074
Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 19:22:37 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Excuse me, but I've got to rail a bit about all this punning.  Some of
us aren't really stoked for it, and find we've run out of steam long
before we've made the grade.  Nothing stops you people once you get
rolling; stock prices could crash, and you'd carry on.

Sorry if it bothers you, but you don't have to get all LOCO about it.
WHEEL stop after a COUPLER more. UNIT, TRAIN yourself to just ignore
them.

Any any traveler knows, Carryon is better than checked.

Stop the FDIC from spying on us! Go to
http://www.defendyourprivacy.com and sign the petition.
- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.