 Off-Topic / Fun / 1090
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 7 Mar 1999 19:07:54 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
As for checked... I HATE it when I have to check something. I know that
at best, I am in for a delay. Sometimes a substantial delay to the tune
of having to come back the next day. I know that my luggage is going to
get tossed around unfeelingly. Anything inside is much more likey to be
damaged. The luggage itself is more likely to come back wet, dirty,
scuffed, or even damaged. If I ask for gentle handling, I get no
satisfaction. All I get to do is sign a waiver.

I don't fly much, actually never when I can avoid it, so I don't know
much about it.  But isn't the airline responsible for any damage they
might cause to your luggage?

http://www.lugnet.com/lsahs/
800-835-4386 (S@H USA) / 800-267-5346 (S@H Canada)
www.lugnet.com/news/ - Meet more LEGO fans in your area through LUGNET