 Off-Topic / Debate / 726
Re: Carryon vs. checked (Re: WTB: 6557 (really, really badly) and 6861
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 11:22:21 GMT

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999 21:11:16 GMT, "Jeff Stembel" <Dragonelf1@aol.com>
wrote:

That reminds me, does anyone know if she(1) is ever going to finish the Clan of
the Cave Bear series?  What's it been, nine years since the last book was
published?

Apparently. If one goews by the mathematical formula, the gaps seem to
increase quadratically, and the next book should be out in ~6 years...

Jasper