 Off-Topic / Debate / 732
731  |  733
Subject:
Evil Spammers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 18:45:13 GMT

The evil spammers have found ICQ. I have received two spam
messages over the last two days, offering cheap phone service
and something else less savoury.

Don't respond, and add the individuals to your ignore list
straight away, so that you receive no more.

I imagine it is related to AOL's takeover?
I used AOL for a month's free trial a couple of years back,
and received internal spam quite regularly.
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/