 Off-Topic / Debate / 24105
Re: What about the first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 16:40:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Scott Arthur wrote:

   for assidious and malintentioned nitpickers to find.

If you are going to insult me, please at least check your spelling first; Don has to look these “big words” up in his pocket dictionary! ;-)

I use google, and you’re right, I did need to look up the first biggie. Unfortunately the top link from google didn’t help much:

definition of assidious

Or maybe that was sneaky debator’s trick for calling someone an insidious @$$ and passing it off as a typo? You guys are too clever for me. :^)

Wow, you folks are sensitive. I thought the typo and the bizare link from google were kinda funny. I even added a smiley to go with the winky, but lugnet squashed my attempt to set FUT to .fun. Gotta figure out how to do that.

Anyhow, the only reason I’m in here is because .debate is so depressing lately. You guys are a bunch of downers. Lighten up a bit and I’ll go back to lurking and learning.

Don