 Off-Topic / Debate / 24087
24086  |  24088
Subject:
Appy polly logies (was Re: What about the first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 03:10:18 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
My apologies to [snipity]

My further apologies to [snip]

Hey!  That's way better than the lame excuse for an apology I got
when you accidentally censored me!  I demand an apology!  ;^)

I sent you 3 or 4 already, and that exhausted my stock.

Sorry, I'm fresh out now. :-)

XFUT .fun because I hope this was in fun...