 Off-Topic / Fun / 10716
Re: Appy polly logies (was Re: What about the first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 03:24:11 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Don Heyse wrote:
   My apologies to snipity

My further apologies to snip

Hey! That’s way better than the lame excuse for an apology I got when you accidentally censored me! I demand an apology! ;^)

I sent you 3 or 4 already, and that exhausted my stock.

Sorry, I’m fresh out now. :-)

XFUT .fun because I hope this was in fun...

Lar, perhaps this might help.

Thanks. but that actually seems to cost actual money. After buying 5 Maersks (even at US prices) I’m fresh out of that too.

   All I do is give,

... or take, as the case may be. Are you getting a cut? Also, did you print the inscription on the shirt the nice young lady is wearing in the pic on the left (you have to look really close to see it)