 Off-Topic / Debate / 24104
Re: From Reason: "It's all bad news - Chaos in occupied Iraq"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 28 May 2004 16:32:48 GMT

   Ann Coulter, advocating the murder of civilians, the assassination of foreign leaders, and the conversion-by-the-sword to Christianity.

She’s usually very witty and erudite, skewing inconsistent liberal positions. But give her a break; the date of that column was 9-12-01!

Here’s a fun little site (no longer current, but archived) that dissects Ms. Coulter’s spew. Worth checking out for anyone mistakes Coulter for a legitimate journalist or worthwhile commentator.

Dave!