 Off-Topic / Debate / 20430
Re: red light cameras CAUSE accidents
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 04:18:59 GMT

I like to think that these cameras would make driving safer--less folks
driving thru red lights can only be a good thing, but if it is an
infringement of privacy, then I don't know...

Don't get me started on these cameras... they're bad.

More on this topic... a class action suit is in the works in DC

http://www.talkleft.com/archives/002963.html#002963

and the following is first in a series on these noxious devices (from last
year):

http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Public/Articles/000/000/001/078ftoqz.asp