 Off-Topic / Debate / 17727
Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:32:12 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

<snip>

Here is the MBTI self assessment:

http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp

Ok, just took that indicator. It looks like a good one, here's my
results:

Your Type is ENFP
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44          56        33      33

Which is consistent with what I've got in the past.

Frank

Your Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 33 22 56

Dave K.

If I were to guess, I would say that Dave! is ESTP, Chris is ISTJ and Larry
is ESTJ

Dunno if I'm close on *any* of those, just a guess...

Not a criticism at all, my girlfriend and all her housemates are right into
personality characteristics and talk about the 9 types of personalities, and
they try to peg all their friends that come into the house with the MB, and
then the friend takes the test, then they all have a lively discussion as to
why they were right (or wrong) and we all learn something about different
types of personalities and how we all get along!

It does help sometimes to know who you are and how you can relate better
with others, and why you may get along with person A famously at work, and
not with person B, and you wonder why.

Anyway, that's my perceiving feeling self talking :)

Dave K.