 Off-Topic / Debate / 17753
Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 10:09:16 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

[Frnk's] Type is ENFP
Extroverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44          56        33      33

[Dave K's] Type is
INFP
Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceiving
Strength of the preferences %
44 33 22 56

If I were to guess, I would say that Dave! is ESTP, Chris is ISTJ and Larry
is ESTJ

OK, I took this silliness.

Chris' Type is INFP (44 67 33 33)

I am theoretically exactly as introverted as DaveK.

Chris