 Off-Topic / Debate / 17714
Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 17:11:00 GMT

Dave Schuler wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Frank Filz writes:

I'm not sure why I continue debating here.

After a brief thought, and remembering from a class I took yesterday on
the Meyers Briggs Type Indicator, I was just thinking of something that
might be useful to add here about my debating style. As an ENFP, my way
of working through problems is to voice them out, so just because I have
said something, doesn't mean that that's my final reasoned answer. Of
course this is what I wish .debate could be, and opportunity to work
through issues by sharing thoughts and creating a dialog which helps me
reach a decision. It can happen, but I have seen less and less of it,
and more attacking of individuals.

  Well, you're just a silly goofball for thinking that in ridiculous way.

  What's an ENFP?

http://www.recruit-china.com/Career/MBTI/ENFP

You can find hundreds of descriptions on the web. This was the first
which had an extensive description.

Frank