 Off-Topic / Debate / 17779
Re: Is this an overreaction and a violation of rights?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 18:18:17 GMT

Ah, but then you've fallen into the trap already!  The whole point of
these Myers-Briggs (or Voigt-Kampf, if you prefer) tests is that they're
designed to yield apparently "correct" personality assessments, no matter
how the answers come out.

Me, I like to read someone else's horoscope and pretend that it was intended
for me and me alone!  I mean, it was -- right?!

  Well sure, for you.  But what about the rest of us?  8^)

    Dave!