 Off-Topic / Debate / 20126
Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:24:03 GMT

Price per citizen, or any other scale of paying, tends to favour capitalist
societies ("western"), and poor countries would inherently not be able to
'ante up'.

Relate it to GDP. That way everyone gives as much as they can afford... sort of
like income tax.

Scott A