 Off-Topic / Debate / 19910
Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:11:57 GMT

<snip>

For my part, I do know some things -- most of it is just observations
though, how to proceed or what to do from here is another matter.  Where I
lack knowledge, I try to be ruled by ethics.  Might does not only not make
right, it should express itself in service to the weak. Stuff like that --
essentially mythic, Arthurian style ethics. And yes, an unhappy mix of Xtian
and pagan virtues.

Hail Satan!

-- Hop-Frog

Eh, like those cutsey posters, everything I need to know for life I learned
in either kindergarden or from watching Star Trek.

Never leave tribbles unattended!

Dave K