 Off-Topic / Debate / 19934
Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 01:59:40 GMT

Do you agree that the US is superior to DPRK? I'd like a simple yes or no to
that question, please.

Left in because I'm still hoping for a yes/no answer. Just a "yes" or "no"
without any qualification or equivocation.

And yet you deleted all the stuff where I disprove this question--it's one
of your very own straw men.  How can you ask, "Is this superior to that"
without qualifications?  Canada's geographically bigger than the USA
therefore we're superior.  Is Larry superior to Dave?  Well, probably not
with EQ characters.  Qualify in which way and I'll give you an answer.

You're dodging. You say you reject the notion of moral relativism, right?
I'm not talking about EQ characters or size. I'm talking about the metrics
we already discussed... morally: which one is on the side of right more
often? In which country are people freer? and economically: which provides a
better life for its people?

So using those metrics then, which is superior?

Internationally, the two countries are, or should be, equal.

Why?

I'm sure
some North Koreans feel that their way is pretty good--otherwise the country
wouldn't run the way it does.

How many? Just the thugs on top? What percentage?