 Off-Topic / Debate / 19906
Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2003 19:50:21 GMT

So by what rationality would *you* use for saying that some countries are
superior to other countries?

How obtuse can you be???  We are talking about *governments*.  Free and
democratic societies are superior to repressed ones ruled by dictators.  What
about that is so hard to understand?

JOHN