 Off-Topic / Debate / 20105
20104  |  20106
Subject:
Pigs... was Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:53:42 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Tom Stangl writes:
richard marchetti wrote:

"Ha-ha -- charade you are."

One of the things I find amazing about .debate in general - that people like
Larry and Richard can be at odds about so many things in life, yet both like
Marillion (as do I)  ;-)

Uh, I thought that was "Pigs, Three Different Ones" from Pink Floyd's animals?

Dave!

Bibble Babble Burble Brouhaha

Floyd-- wow.

Why is "Animals" such an appreciated Floyd album and "Momentary Lapse" is not...

That one makes me wonder....

Dave K