 Off-Topic / Debate / 19951
Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 10:29:51 GMT

What if the population is being so wickedly repressed (speak out against me and
I'll kill your *entire* family in front of you) that they are afraid to resist?

Basically, I don't care.  Still their problem and not mine.  I would suggest
that they have nothing to live for and might as well risk revolution.  I
suppose you're going to tell me we should send american boys over there to
fight and die for them?  Even if I believed that our government would do
such a "kind" thing, I would be, nay am, very suspicious of their motives.

You missed my reference.  A man asks Jesus what he must do to inherit eternal
life.  Jesus replies to love the Lord with all of your heart, soul, strength,
and mind, and to love your neighbor, as yourself.  The guy then asks "And who
is my neighbor?" and Jesus proceeds to tell the parable of the Good Samaritan.

Yeah, like I give a **** what the bible says on this point.  If god is so
worried about it let him materialize here on earth and lay down the law.
Otherwise, it's put up or shut up.  There either is no god, or he died a
long time ago.

And what did I tell you about these cosmic, bearded overseers...?  You make
me laugh.

Hail Satan!

-- Hop-Frog