 Off-Topic / Debate / 19937
Re: Break Out the Cristal (trickle-down economics explained with champagne!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 02:48:50 GMT

I'm sure some North Koreans feel that their way is pretty good--otherwise the
country wouldn't run the way it does.

Now might be a good time for you to step back and see where your arguing is
taking you, because you have wittingly or no become a useful idiot for some of
the most violent and repressive dictators and their regimes the earth has known.

JOHN