 Off-Topic / Debate / 20125
Re: Whose side are you on, anyway?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:36:20 GMT

More questions about the Russian role are raised in this UPI article:

http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030401-024727-1436r

The whole report appears to be a statement of the obvious from analysts who are
allegedly  “linked” with the Russian military:

==+==
Strikingly, the Russian analysts, whose work appears on the iraqwar.ru Web
site, believe that U.S. and Allied forces are still overwhelmingly likely to
win the war and that they are performing in a highly impressive manner.
==+==
I looks like he’s got a TV.

==+==
…the Russian analysts predicted, "The coalition is already planning a new large
scale operation that will utilize the new forces currently being deployed in
the region."
==+==

Nostradamus watch out!

Scott A

I went to the iraqwar.ru site mentioned

http://www2.iraqwar.ru/iraq-analiz_lenta_w.php?lang=en&archdts=2&lang=en

and I did not see the information given but I wasn't looking very hard. Does
anyone else?